|Tooltip||Inflicts target with Acid Venom|
- Venom Bullet
Venom Bullets are a post-Plantera ammunition and are one of six types of craftable bullets made from Empty Bullets, which are sold by the Arms Dealer after Hardmode has been enabled. They currently have the second highest base damage of all Bullets in the game, surpassed only by Luminite Bullets, and inflict the Venom debuff upon the target. The debuff lasts for 10 seconds, inflicting 50 extra damage (2 damage per hit)
The cost of a stack of 50 Venom Bullets is 1750, which is 35 per bullet. The cost of crafting 1000 Venom Bullets (20 stacks of 50) is 350.
total: 1 row(s)
- While Venom Bullets have the highest base damage of any pre-Moon Lord bullet, they are largely outclassed in most situations. Crystal Bullets and Ichor Bullets have a higher effective damage output, Chlorophyte Bullets are more accurate against fast-moving enemies (such as the Moon Lord itself), High Velocity Bullets can pierce enemies and are more accurate and effective against other players in PvP, and Nano Bullets have the same stats but can also smart bounce to nearby enemies.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Sprite updated.
- Damage increased from 14 to 15.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.