|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Banner||Vicious Bunny Banner|
|Coins||5Pre-Hardmode: 1250Hardmode: 10Post-Plantera: 20|
(only if naturally spawned)
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Internal NPC ID: 464
- Although they spawn during the Blood Moon event, they cannot drop Bloody Tears.
- On the world creation menu, the Vicious Bunny is used as the icon for Master Mode.
- Despite its name being the Vicious Bunny, the kite based on and dropped by it is called the Crimson Bunny Kite. The Corrupt Bunny Kite, on the other hand, is correctly-named.
- The Bestiary entry for the Vicious Bunny: "Bunnies are pure beings that normally cannot be afflicted by Crimson, but will succumb under the effects of a Blood Moon."
- Corrupt Bunny, its Corruption counterpart.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Renamed from "Crimtane Bunny" to "Vicious Bunny".
- Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.