|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Banner||Vicious Bunny Banner|
|Coins||5Pre-Hardmode: 1250Hardmode: 10Post-Plantera: 20|
(only if naturally spawned)
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Internal NPC ID: 464
The Vicious Bunny or Crimtane Bunny is an enemy that results from a Bunny that has been corrupted, either by the player using Vicious Powder or by a Blood Moon event on a Crimson world. It is the Crimson counterpart to the Corrupt Bunny.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although they spawn during the Blood Moon event, they cannot drop Bloody Tears.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- On the world creation menu, the Vicious Bunny is used as the icon for Master Mode.
- Despite its name being the Vicious Bunny, the kite based on and dropped by it is called the Crimson Bunny Kite. The Corrupt Bunny Kite, on the other hand, is correctly-named.
- The Bestiary entry for the Vicious Bunny: "Bunnies are pure beings that normally cannot be afflicted by Crimson, but will succumb under the effects of a Blood Moon."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199:
- Renamed from "Crimtane Bunny" to "Vicious Bunny".
- Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced.