This article is about the crafting material. For the environmental vines that grow and hang from dirt, see Vines. For climbable vines, see Vine Rope.
total: 5 row(s)
- A way to farm Man Eaters is to find a chain of horizontal caves in the Underground Jungle and dig a long passage between them, and then make two rows of platforms. While running between the platforms, the chance of spawning a Man Eater will increase. If any Hornets spawn, simply knock them up into the air, and they will not be able to pass down through the platform.
- Vines are used in several crafting recipes, but always in smaller quantities than Stingers or (especially) Jungle Spores. Any excess relative to those more profitable materials can only be sold at its own low price.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.