|Use time||28 (Average)|
|Tooltip||Summons the void vault|
If carried, it may pick up items when your inventory is full
'This pocket dimension is out of this world!'
- Void Bag
The Void Bag is a unique item that grants access to the Void Vault. When in the player's inventory, the Void Bag automatically stores items collected after the player's inventory is filled to capacity, which is indicated by purple pickup text.
When used manually, the Void Bag functions similarly to the Money Trough, providing a temporary point of access to the player's Void Vault that lasts for 3 minutes. The item is not consumed and can be used limitlessly.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Void Bag is only obtainable after defeating Skeletron, as its crafting recipe requires Bones, which drop from enemies in the Dungeon.
- However, defeating the Eater of Worlds / Brain of Cthulhu is not necessary: While summoning them at least once is required, Shadow Scales or Tissue Samples can be obtained by merely destroying a few segments of the Eater of Worlds or a few Creepers, respectively; the bosses do not have to be defeated.
- The Void Bag will not pick up quest fish if the player's inventory is full or contains another quest fish of the same type. However, the fish can still be placed inside the bag manually, and any quest fish already within the Void Vault will not prevent the player from picking up another in their inventory.
- When the player's inventory is full and they try to loot an item from a storage item, e.g. a Chest, the items will not be sent to the Void Bag. As a workaround, the player can simply grab the items from the Chest and throw them on the ground. The items will then be collected and sent to the Void Bag.
- The Void Bag will not pick up Etherian Mana, but the Mana can be placed into the bag manually or via Quick Stack.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Earlier versions of the Void Bag had a dark purple portal, more resembling the portals from the Potion of Return in the current game.
- The tooltip mentions a "pocket dimension" which might be a reference to a similarly named dimension found within the SCP Foundation series. The creature known as SCP-106 often takes people or items and whisks them away to its own pocket dimension.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag, the forums thread by Re-Logic that initially revealed the Void Vault and Void Bag.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199.0: Introduced.