|Placeable||✔️ (3 wide × 3 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Can be used to store your items|
Stored items can only be accessed by you
Will contain items picked up by a void bag
The Void Vault is a placeable item that extends the player's inventory in a manner similar to the Piggy Bank, Safe, and Defender's Forge. When the player's inventory is full and a Void Bag is present in the inventory, newly collected items are placed in the Void Vault (indicated by purple pickup text).
The Void Vault can also be accessed via the Void Bag, similar to the way a player can access the Piggy Bank using a Money Trough. Like all other storage items, the Void Vault provides 40 slots of storage.
total: 2 row(s)
- The Void Vault is only obtainable after defeating Skeletron, as its crafting recipe requires Bones, which drop from enemies in the Dungeon.
- However, defeating the Eater of Worlds / Brain of Cthulhu is not necessary: While summoning them at least once is required, Shadow Scales or Tissue Samples can be obtained by merely destroying a few segments of the Eater of Worlds or a few Creepers, respectively; the bosses do not have to be defeated.
- In a drunk world, it is obtainable before defeating Skeletron, as Dungeon enemies can spawn prior to defeating the boss.
- Similarly to all other portable storage, the Void Vault is exclusive to each individual player. Its contents cannot be shared between players.
- While the Void Vault requires only half of the materials of the Void Bag, it cannot be placed freely and instead requires a flat surface of three tiles.
- Therefore, for personal use it is easier to craft the Void Bag only, as it is able to work individually and can be used any where to gain access to the Void Vault.
- However, crafting Void Vaults for sale yields more money than any other recipe involving those ingredients. Usually the limit will be the number of surplus jungle spores available.
- Earlier versions of the Void Vault had a dark purple portal, more resembling the portals from the Potion of Return in the current game.
- Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag, the forums thread by Re-Logic that initially revealed the Void Vault and Void Bag.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52.0: Introduced.