|This weapon is found only in the 3DS version(s) of Terraria.|
The Vulcan Repeater is a 3DS exclusive repeater that is a higher tier than Hallowed.
The Vulcan Repeater automatically converts all shot arrows into Vulcan Bolts, which have a chance to split in mid-air and can also explode on contact with an enemy or surface. The Vulcan Bolts will not destroy blocks, but can damage the player.
- It is wisest to use Wooden Arrows (or even better, Endless Quiver) when using this Repeater, since all arrows change into Vulcan Bolts.
- It is not advisable to use this weapon in a confined space since the bolts will split occasionally and when they do they go in a < pattern.
- The repeater is a reference to Vulcan, the Roman god of forgery and metalwork, or Hephaestus in Greek.
- Can install Consolaria on PC Version.
- Removed from the Game and replaced Chlorophyte Shotbow
- Price reduced.
- Added to the game.