|AI Type||Demon Eye AI|
|Banner||Wandering Eye Banner|
- Internal NPC ID: 133
Wandering Eyes are Hardmode enemies that act similar to both Demon Eyes and the Eye of Cthulhu. They are slightly bigger than Demon Eyes, and will attack like Demon Eyes until they are reduced to half health, then their pupils will peel off, revealing a mouth with teeth, much like the Eye of Cthulhu and Spazmatism, and their movements get faster, although their stats remain unchanged. On the Nintendo version, their second form can pass through blocks and is completely knockback resistant. They only spawn at night and will flee when the sun rises.
Wandering Eyes appear more often during a new moon.
- The Bestiary entry for the Wandering Eye: "That suspicious feeling of being watched may very well come true in the dark of night, when Cthulhu's minions roam the skies."
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Sprite updated.
- Can now drop Lenses, Black Lenses, and Demon Eye Banners.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: No longer passes through blocks.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.