|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Reduces damage from cold sources|
|Buff tooltip||Reduced damage from cold sources|
The Warmth Potion is a buff potion which grants the Warmth buff when consumed. The buff reduces damage from cold-themed enemies (see below) by 30%. This lasts for 15 minutes, but can be canceled at any time by right-clicking the icon (), by selecting the icon and canceling it in the equipment menu ( ), or by double-tapping the buff icon ().
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Affected entities[edit | edit source]
While the Warmth buff is in effect, damage from the following enemies will be reduced:
Additionally, the player's projectiles reflected by a Selenian, an Expert Biome Mimic, or the Dreadnautilus will also inflict reduced damage while Warmth is active. This is applied after the original damage of the projectile is halved upon reflection. The projectiles of the following weapons are affected:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Warmth buff does not affect the ice-themed weapons' damage in PvP.
- Despite the Frost Minnow being available on the version and having "Material" listed in its tooltip, the Warmth Potion cannot be crafted due to a lack of Shiverthorn in the game.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This item is highly advantageous during the Frost Legion and Frost Moon events, as many of their enemies are affected by the Warmth buff. Additionally, it will last the full duration of the Frost Moon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite its name, this buff does not protect against the Chilled debuff. The only way to do so is with accessories such as the Hand Warmer or Ankh Shield.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.