Water Walking Potion
|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Allows the ability to walk on water|
|Buff tooltip||Press DOWN to enter water|
The Water Walking Potion is a buff potion which grants the Water Walking buff when consumed. The buff allows players to walk on water, honey and lava. The player can sink in the liquid by pressing ▼ Down. This lasts for 5 minutes ( ) / 10 (), but can be canceled at any time by right-clicking the icon (), by selecting the icon and canceling it in the equipment menu ( ), by double-tapping the buff icon (), or by canceling the buff from the buffs screen ().
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Despite the description, players are also able to walk on lava without taking damage and without the need for the Obsidian Skin Potion. This makes it a viable alternative to Obsidian Skin Potions when traversing the Underworld, as the ingredients required are generally safer to obtain (though more time-consuming to gather in bulk). Players should still take care when dropping long distances onto lava, as they may find themselves partially submerged and take damage from the lava.
- This potion can be used to make the ocean into makeshift arena
- While Lava Waders partially combine the functionalities of this potion and the Obsidian Skin Potion, they require an additional accessory slot.
- The buff icon appears to depict the Guide.
- Falling onto water will still prevent fall damage.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.