|Placeable||✔️ (3 wide × 3 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Right click to place item on weapon rack|
|Sell||50 / 10|
The Weapon Rack is a furniture item that can be placed on background walls. By pressing the ⚷ Open / Activate button on it, a player can mount any weapon-type item for display, including damage-dealing tools. To display other items in addition to weapons, see the Item Frame, a smaller but more versatile display panel.
Displayed items are oriented the same way the rack was placed, and large item graphics may be resized to fit on it. A pickaxe or drill will remove the displayed item before freeing the Weapon Rack itself.
total: 1 row(s)
The following weapons cannot be placed on a Weapon Rack:
The following items can be placed on a Weapon Rack, despite not being classified as weapons:
- Weapons will be oriented against the grain of the wood in the Weapon Rack. If the wood grain is diagonal to the left, the weapon placed will be diagonal to the right.
- Pressing the ⚷ Open / Activate button on a Weapon Rack that has a weapon placed will swap the weapon with an item selected in the player's hotbar.
- If a Weapon Rack displaying a weapon is destroyed by an explosive, the weapon will disappear.
- An item's size modifier will affect the size of the item on the Weapon Rack. A weapon with a Tiny modifier will be displayed at a considerably smaller size compared to a Massive one.
- The Bone Glove cannot be placed in a Weapon Rack in the Desktop version because it is classified as an accessory there.
- Though the Weapon Rack cannot be painted, it is possible to paint an Item Frame and use that to display the weapon. The item will be smaller, however.
- Crafting Weapon Racks can be a good way to make money. They require only Wood, which is abundant and usually worthless, but the Weapon Rack sells for 10.
- The Weapon Rack uses the same texture as the background of trophies.
- Desktop 1.3.2: Fixed Phasesabers in Weapon Racks creating unbreakable Weapon Racks (though this fix is not retroactive).
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sell price reduced from 10 to 50.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: One can now place Fishing Rods, Rod of Discord, and the Coin Gun in the Weapon Rack.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.1372.5: Sell price reduced from 10 to 50.
- Console 1.07: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.895.9: Sell price reduced from 10 to 50.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.