|Tooltip||Allows the holder to double jump|
Increases jump height and negates fall damage
- Internal Item ID: 1251
The White Horseshoe Balloon is an accessory that grants immunity to fall damage, increases jump height by 33% and jump speed by 30%, and grants a double-jump. The height of the first jump is increased from 6 blocks to 10½ blocks (~75% increase), while the double-jump's height is increased from 8 blocks to 14½ blocks, reaching a total of 25 blocks with both jumps.
Jump height is oddly reduced when underwater, reducing your total underwater height from 19 blocks (8 + 11 from Blizzard jump) to 16 blocks (7 + 9 from Blizzard jump).
total: 1 row(s)
|Shiny Red Balloon|
|Blizzard in a Bottle|
|Blizzard in a Balloon|
|White Horseshoe Balloon|
|Items that are in the same row will not stack in regard to the respective effect.|
|Increased height of first jump|
|Blizzard double jump|
- None of the Horseshoe Balloons can be crafted with an Obsidian Horseshoe; the original Lucky Horseshoe must be used.
- Although it can be worn with the other horseshoe balloons, the extra jump height and fall reduction will only be applied once, meaning that only the extra jumps will stack (or the bees, if using the Honey Balloon).
- The double jump can be stopped midway by releasing the ↷ Jump button.
- The Blizzard jump provides a speed boost when used, which can be used to quickly turn around while retaining some speed.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.