The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Wizard is a NPC that sells mana-related items. Once the Wall of Flesh has been defeated, the Wizard can be found anywhere underground, or sometimes he can be found in the dungeon. Using the Hunter Potion will highlight the Wizard to be easily found in the dark. The Wizard only sells materials to be made into spells by the player, and doesn't sell premade spells. The Ice Rod is the only premade item that the Wizard sells that isn't a crafting material. All of the things he sells can only be bought from him and cannot be found anywhere else in the world. Once unbound, if he comes into line of sight with an enemy, he will shoot fireballs that resemble the Flower of Fire to defend himself. It is currently unknown how much damage these fireballs do, but they have been observed to do 19 damage to a Floaty Gross and 26 damage to a Skeleton Archer.
|Greater Mana Potion||10|
- On Console. If the Wizard loses his house he will continuously say the quotes from when he is unbound.
- The Wizard says quotes from some magic tricks.
- The Wizard seems to have trouble telling apart the NPCs, giving him the same aloof nature as Merlin tends to be described as having.
- The Wizard's Hat is not the same as the Wizard Hat vanity item.
- The Wizard's names are common references to deities or well-known characters from legends (Such as the Legend of Arthur and Sargon of Akkad).
- Two of The Wizard's names, Fizban and Dalamar, are possibly a reference to the characters of the same name from the Dragonlance books, by Margaret Weiss and Tracy Hickman.
- Many items you can buy from him play music (harp, bell, crystal ball, music box).
- Now attacks enemies with an attack similar to that of the Flower of Fire
- Can now be unbound while playing with autopause on. (bug fix)
- Added to the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.