|Placeable||√ (2 wide × 3 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Right click to customize attire|
This content is transcluded from Mannequin.On the Desktop version and Mobile version, items can be placed on a Womannequin by pressing the ⚷ Open / Activate button on it, which opens a small set of inventory-like slots beneath the player's main inventory. There are three slots for helmet, shirt, and pants, and five slots for accessories. In addition, each slot has an associated dye slot underneath it. Placing items in these slots immediately displays them on the Womannequin.
On the Console version and Old-gen console version, items can be placed on a Womannequin by pressing the ⚒ Use / Attack button anywhere on it, which places the item currently held by the player on the Womannequin. If there is already an item in the same slot on the Womannequin, it will be replaced and dropped. Items can also be removed with a pickaxe or drill.
The Womannequin always displays armor and clothing in their female sprite forms. The Mannequin can be used to display them in their male sprite forms.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Womannequin is a portmanteau of woman and mannequin.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Made optimizations to the Womannequin to decrease performance toll.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Now has its own inventory, similar to that of a Chest.
- Accessories and dyes can now be placed on a Womannequin.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Inventory sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.1372.5: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1.
- Console 1.07: Inventory sprite updated to match Desktop 220.127.116.11.
- Console 1.06: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.895.9: Sprite updated to match Desktop 1.3.1.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced with inventory sprite from Desktop 18.104.22.168.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced with inventory sprite from Desktop 22.214.171.124.