|Damage||8 / 7 (Melee)|
|Use time||16 (Very fast)|
- Wooden Boomerang
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount.
- In Celebrationmk10 worlds, the Wooden Boomerang can be found with the normally-incompatible Legendary modifier. The size boost will not take effect, though it is still the best modifier possible.
- Due to the fact that it can very cheaply be upgraded into an Enchanted Boomerang, players who find a Wooden Boomerang should upgrade it as soon as possible for the major stat increases. Since this also increases the sell price to 10 times its original, it is worth upgrading boomerangs as they are found.
- It cannot be obtained from Wooden Crates, despite the fact that many of the other rare items found in Wooden Chests can.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Damage increased from 7 to 8.
- Desktop 1.1: Now listed as melee.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Damage increased from 7 to 8. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Damage increased from 7 to 8. ()
- Console-Release: Introduced, listed as melee.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced with changes up to Desktop 126.96.36.199.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Damage increased from 7 to 8.
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Now listed as melee.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced, listed as melee.