|Tooltip||Teleports you to a party member|
Click their head on the fullscreen map
- Internal Item ID: 2997
The Wormhole Potion is a potion which allows a player to instantly teleport to another team member's location in multiplayer, by selecting their player icon in the full-screen map (accessible by pressing the Toggle Full Map key). It is only possible to teleport to players of the same team, and the teleport will be announced in a status message. It is not possible to use Wormhole Potions if the player has the minimap disabled.
Wormhole Potions can drop from Pots and slimes, but only in multiplayer. Note that other players do not have to be online for the potion to drop, so just selecting multiplayer and hosting the game can allow collecting the potions. Wormhole Potions can be crafted in a singleplayer world as well.
total: 1 row(s)
- It is very useful for multiplayer boss fights, especially those that are restricted to a specific location, such as the Wall of Flesh fight. Dead players can quickly rejoin the fight after respawning by teleporting to another player near the boss.
- The Wormhole Potion was added in a Mobile version, most likely for testing, but was removed shortly after. Since Mobile 126.96.36.199, it is permanently and legitimately available on Mobile.
- Prior to 188.8.131.52, the Wormhole Potion was named
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.