|Use time||25 (Fast)|
The Yelets is a Hardmode yoyo. After defeating any mechanical boss, this yoyo has a
0.5*1/200 (0.5%) chance to drop from any enemy killed in the Jungle and Underground Jungle, including in the Jungle Temple.
It has a spin duration of 14 seconds, and can reach up to 18 tiles.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount.
- Like the Amarok and Kraken, the Yelets will not drop from enemies spawned by a statue.
- Yelets can be dropped by bosses.
- The name Yelets comes from one of the many different yoyos sold by One Drop YoYos . Their logo is the symbol listed at the bottom of the item's tooltip.
- One Drop named the yoyo after the Russian city Yelets (Еле́ц) because its coordinates are the same as the yoyo's diameter and width.
- The Yelets appears to have vines around it, adding to its jungle theme and method of acquisition.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Item sprite updated.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced.