|Tooltip||Allows the holder to double jump|
Increases jump height and negates fall damage
- Internal Item ID: 1252
The Yellow Horseshoe Balloon is an accessory that grants immunity to fall damage, increases jump height by 75%, and grants a double-jump. The height of the first jump is increased from 6 blocks to 10½ blocks, while the double-jump's height is increased from 15 blocks to 26½ blocks, reaching a total of 37 blocks with both jumps.
Jump height is instead reduced by 15% when underwater, reducing your total underwater height from 27 blocks (8 + 19 from Sandstorm jump) to 22 blocks (7 + 15 from Sandstorm jump).
|Shiny Red Balloon|
|Sandstorm in a Bottle|
|Sandstorm in a Balloon|
|Yellow Horseshoe Balloon|
|Items that are in the same row will not stack in regard to the respective effect.|
|Increased height of first jump|
|Sandstorm double jump|
- The Yellow Horseshoe Balloon is the best single-balloon double-jump item in the game. The Bundle of Balloons provides a Cloud, Blizzard, and Sandstorm jump, all in one accessory, but it does not grant immunity to fall damage.
- None of the Horseshoe Balloons can be crafted with an Obsidian Horseshoe. The original Lucky Horseshoe must be used.
- Multiple double-jump items can be worn at once for up to five extra jumps. However, equipping multiple balloons will not stack the jump height bonus, nor will stacking additional Horseshoes have any extra effect.
- The Sandstorm in a Bottle and Sandstorm in a Balloon will not grant any additional bonuses when equipped alongside the Yellow Horseshoe Balloon.
- The double jump is more similar to the Rocket Boots in function than to the Cloud in a Bottle: the ↷ Jump button must be held down for maximum effect. However, letting go early will forfeit the rest of the jump's height instead of being able to use the full height in small bursts.
- Unlike the Rocket Boots, the Sandstorm jump provides a speed boost when used, which can be used to quickly turn around while retaining some speed.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.