|Placeable||✔️ (1 wide × 2 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Used to make Yellow Dye|
total: 2 row(s)
- Although Yellow Marigolds are available in placed form on the Nintendo version, breaking one never yields an item.
- Yellow Marigolds are plentiful on the Surface and one of the easiest dye materials to acquire. The Dye Trader can be spawned very early on by picking up a Yellow Marigold.
- This and other dye materials can be sold to an NPC as a good early-game source of coins.
- On the Desktop version, Console version, Mobile version, and Nintendo Switch version, crafting two Yellow Dyes and selling them is twice as profitable as selling a Yellow Marigold directly.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Placed and inventory sprites updated.
- Now produces two Yellow Dyes instead of one.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced tile, but not associated item.