Only one Universal Pylon can be placed in a world.
- The Universal Pylon can be used as a kind of reversible Recall Potion, allowing players to place the Universal Pylon, teleport to their base, and then teleport back to the Universal Pylon from a Pylon in their base. This functions much like a reusable Potion of Return.
- Notable places that do not have their own Pylons include the Dungeon, Jungle Temple, and Space.
- The tooltip is a reference to the 1998 military science fiction real-time strategy game StarCraft.
- The Universal Pylon is the only Town item without a nearby NPC requirement.
- 电脑版 188.8.131.52：Introduced.
- 移动版 184.108.40.206.0：Introduced.
本 Wiki 翻译以官方 Wiki 中文语言包为准