total: 1 row(s)
- Contrary to what its inventory sprite suggests, the Chlorophyte Partisan is actually quite long. Because it additionally has a spore cloud that follows its thrust, the Partisan has a massive range, possibly the second largest (after the North Pole) range of spear-type weapons.
- The spore cloud has the same damage range as the spear itself. However, it is unable to inflict critical hits.
- When using the Magma Stone or Fire Gauntlet, the spores do not have the flame particles, and cannot inflict the On Fire! debuff.
- It can be used to damage enemies through blocks via the spore cloud it emits, but not by the actual spear. Because of this, the user must be at a specific distance in order for the spore cloud to make contact. The cloud will not make contact if the enemy is too close, since it is only released at the tip of the spear during the apex of the thrust.
- Because of the damage and knockback, it is a useful weapon against groups of enemies. It can knock back several enemies at once, this also makes it useful for defense.
- Its spores are exactly the same as the Chlorophyte Saber's.
- All existing Tonbogiris in 184.108.40.206-equivalent worlds were replaced by Chlorophyte Partisans upon updating.
- 电脑版 220.127.116.11：Item and projectile sprites updated.
- 电脑版 1.2：Introduced.
- 主机版 1.02：Introduced.
- Switch版 1.0.711.6：Introduced.
- 移动版 1.2.6508：Introduced.