|伤害||125 / 45 (魔法)|
|魔力||18 / 15 / 17|
|暴击率||24% / 4%|
|研究||需要 1 份|
- The base damage and knockback of the boulder vary based on its velocity (in any direction).
Velocity Damage Knockback < 8 mph 0 0 (无击退力) 8 mph–18 mph 62 3.75（较弱击退力） > 18 mph 125 7.5（很强击退力）
- On the 前代主机版、版、 Switch版、和 tModLoader使用的版本, the knockback is always the same, regardless of velocity. The base damage instead depends directly on the velocity; the formula is as follows:
- which is roughly equivalent to
- with / .
- The base damage can never go below 9 / 5.
- The following table lists some exemplary values:
Velocity Damage 8 mph 14 / 9 18 mph 32 / 19 41 mph 73 / 45 82 mph 146 / 90
- Boulders can be cast through one-block walls when standing directly adjacent to them.
- One way to achieve top velocity for maximum damage is to fire boulders from above, downward.
- The boulder's high damage and piercing, along with its ability to roll on the ground, makes it extremely effective when deployed as ground-based crowd control.
- The quick use time also makes it a viable weapon for inflicting high single-target damage.
- 电脑版 22.214.171.124：
- Item and projectile sprites updated.
- Drop rate increased from
12.5*1/8 (12.5%) to 14.29*1/7 (14.29%), due to the Picksaw now dropping separately.
- Now lists "max speed" damage rather than "low speed" damage.
- Now only has two velocity thresholds that affect damage (and now additionally knockback) instead of direct dependency.
- Increased critical chance from 4% to 24%.
- Mana cost increased from 15 to 18.
- Use time decreased from 40 to 24.
- Projectile speed greatly increased.
- 电脑版 126.96.36.199：
- Increased damage from 45 to 73.
- Reduced mana cost from 17 to 15.
- 电脑版 1.2.3：Fixed bug where Staff of Earth's boulders would sink through tiles if they're in water.
- 电脑版 1.2：引入。
- 主机版 1.02：引入。
- 移动版 1.2.6508：引入。