|伤害||60 / 55 / 50 (魔法)|
|魔力||11 / 17|
|研究||需要 1 份|
- On all versions, the Flower of Frost has a 50% chance to inflict the Frostburn debuff in player-versus-player scenarios. However, the debuff can still be activated even if the player receiving damage dodges the initial shot, e.g. with a Black Belt or Master Ninja Gear.
- The Flower of Frost can be a powerful weapon in early Hardmode because of its relatively high DPS, ease to obtain and bouncing properties.
- The Flower of Frost can be considered the Hardmode upgrade to the pre-Hardmode Flower of Fire.
- Similar to the Flower of Fire, the Flower of Frost is a reference to the Super Mario platform game series, in which the Ice Flower is a power-up that gives the player the ability to throw bouncing ice balls that freeze enemies on contact.
- While the Flower of Fire and Flower of Frost's stems look very similar, they are actually different: the leaves are more circular on the Flower of Frost, and there is a distinct lack of shading as well.
- In contrast to the Ball of Fire, the Ball of Frost can move through all liquids, falls slower, and gains height with each bounce.
- 电脑版 22.214.171.124：
- Sprite updated.
- Damage increased from 55 to 60.
- Use time decreased from 20 to 12.
- Mana cost decreased from 17 to 11.
- Increased Frostburn chance from 50% to 100%.
- 电脑版 126.96.36.199：Damage increased from 50 to 55.
- 电脑版 188.8.131.52：Fixed bug where Frostburn wasn't applied in PvP when using Flower of Frost.
- 电脑版 1.2：Introduced.
- 主机版 1.02：Introduced.
- Switch版 1.0.711.6：Introduced.
- 移动版 1.2.6508：Introduced.