- 此方法需要一个使用带快速的矿车（机械货车更佳）或增速轨道的环形铁路系统。这个策略可以与一些陷阱搭配, 比如尖刺球或长矛机关放在你的铁路上，并同时部署召唤物和狂星之怒.
As the Dungeon Guardian will instantly kill you, your defense is entirely irrelevant. For this reason, it is recommended that you use mobility accessories rather than defensive ones (it's possible to survive up to 3 hits with enough defense, damage reduction and a lifeforce potion, this however comes at the cost of damage output and mobility, making it unlikely to succeed without the use of teleporters, minecarts or some other mobility method). As with weapons, prefixes that boost your critical strike chance or movement speed will be much more valuable than damage or defense.
- The best Wings to use are Fishron, Solar or Stardust Wings. The Hoverboard, Celestial Starboard, Betsy Wings, Vortex Booster, and Nebula Mantle have the ability to hover, which is very good as well. With any type of wings, the Frog Leg is very useful because it provides 50% increased flight speed.
- If you are in Expert Mode, the Soaring Insignia grants infinite flight time, which is invaluable during this fight.
- Master Ninja Gear gives you the ability to dash, as well as a chance to dodge a hit.
- The Destroyer Emblem and Eye of the Golem increase critical strike chance.
- The Pygmy Necklace, Necromantic Scroll and Papyrus Scarab increase the maximum number of minions.
- If you use a Skybridge, a Cobalt Shield or better will prevent enemies from knocking you into the Dungeon Guardian.
- The Cosmic Car Key and Shrimpy Truffle are both strong choices.
- The Blessed Apple is good if using a sky bridge.
- Another trick is to use a looping minecart track and use the Mechanical Cart as its lasers can increase dps.
- The Black Spot is a great choice due to its infinite flight.
- The Rod of Discord allows you to teleport away from the Guardian. In combination with a sufficiently fast mount, such as the Blessed Apple or Ancient Horn, the Rod of Discord has the ability to render the fight extremely simple, so long as the player does not accidentally teleport into the Dungeon Guardian or wait too long to teleport away from it.
- Gravitation Potions, in case you use that method.
- Swiftness Potions and something to give you the Well Fed buff to increase your movement speed.
- Any Mana Potions if you use magic weapons.
- Rage Potions increase critical strike chance for all classes. An Ale or Crystal Ball will increase it further for Melee and Magic weapons respectively.
- Potions that provide light, such as Hunter Potion, Night Owl Potion and Shine Potion allow you to see better at night.
- A Summoning Potion can be used for an extra minion.
- An Ammo Reservation Potion is great for saving bullets.
If you have killed the three Mechanical Bosses in Expert Mode, you will have access to the Mechanical Cart. It is faster than the Dungeon Guardian, but this means that you may end up despawning it. You should control your speed to allow it to keep up.
Therefore, you can make a long, flat minecart track to traverse across with a Mechanical Cart to combat the Dungeon Guardian at a distance.
When you are riding a Minecart on a track that's directly over a Teleporter and it is activated at that moment, it can teleport you and the Minecart you're riding to another rail that's on top of another Teleporter, keeping your momentum in the process. The branching rail on top is set to a passive state (you pass through it on the bottom line without switching on to it). The bottom Teleporter has a Pressure Plate Track over the Teleporter to trigger it, but the top one does not. The top rail has a bumper at the end of the line to make you turn around to the other direction without losing speed.
Lastly, this only works if you are moving slowly enough such that the Dungeon Guardian is lured in between the two Teleporters upon teleporting. Otherwise, you'll simply run straight into him in the same manner of if you just had a bumper at the end of the rail.
With the use of Hoiks, the Dungeon Guardians won't be able to reach you, so the fight will be a lot safer. The Hoik should be the size of the first room in the Dungeon, anything bigger is unnecessary. After that, all you need to do is shoot at it or kill it with Minions such as the Stardust Dragon.
[Patched out in 1.4] This method may be the easiest way to kill the Dungeon Guardian. To set up the invincibility station, you will need two 训练假人, and a 粘鞍. Place the Dummies facing in any direction right next to each other. The machine must be 8 (or 7, which is optional) blocks tall, with 5 (or 4) blocks of free space between the ceiling and the Dummies. The Slimy Saddle gives temporary invincibility frames when bouncing on an entity, and since you will constantly be bouncing on the Dummies, you will get permanent invincibility. As the Slimy Saddle also deals damage for every bounce, you can kill the Dungeon Guardian while being AFK without having to use a weapon. To speed up killing the Guardian you can use weapons with high fire rate, however make sure you don't use any piercing weapons or minions and accidentally hit the Dummies, otherwise the invincibility will probably break, letting the Dungeon Guardian instantly kill you.
如果你有宇宙车钥匙, you can take advantage of the fact that the UFO mount's horizontal speed is the same as the Dungeon Guardian's at 41 mph. This means, that if you travel in a horizontal direction, the Dungeon Guardian is unable to catch you and will maintain a constant distance, allowing you to attack freely until it dies. However, the vertical speed of the Cosmic Car Key is less than 41 mph, if you travel upwards, the Dungeon Guardian can catch and kill you, so caution is required when changing direction. Because the Cosmic Car Key travels at 58 mph diagonally, you can increase the distance by travelling diagonally for a while. Reducing the distance can be done by releasing the left/right keys for a short time. It is also recommended that you use a high rate of fire gun or projectile shooting sword, like the Terra Blade or the Vortex Beater.