这意味着这个页面会引导你完成一个特定的任务、战略、或与 敌怪 / Boss 之间的战斗。
The Blood Moon is an earlygame event. It can occur if the player has more than 120 health, and the moon must be out (not a new moon). If those conditions are met, the Blood Moon has a 1 in 9 chance to occur. It can also be summoned by a 血泪. The event consists of gory and gruesome enemies. While a Blood Moon is active, multiple effects can result. Template:Npc new infobox
While a Blood Moon is active, multiple effects can result.
- Enemies spawn more often, even near homes and NPCs.
- 僵尸 can open doors, meaning NPCs on the ground are prone to death.
- Bunnies, Goldfish, and Penguins, normally passive become Corrupt (in a Corruption World), or Vicious (in a Crimson World), hostile variants of these once tame critters.
- NPCs can sell unique items, and have unique quotes. The 动物学家 will turn into her Werefox form.
- 死亡草 will bloom, regardless of biome, 诅咒活火块 will turn yellow, all water will turn red, and a red filter will apply on the screen.
- Fishing Power will be 1.1 times stronger, but fishing during a Blood Moon can result in reeling up dangerous enemies.
- Blood Moon-exclusive enemies can spawn, such as 僵尸新郎, 血腥僵尸, and 滴滴怪.
While a Blood Moon can be dangerous to new players, it can also wield great rewards.
- 僵尸新郎 can drop the 高顶礼帽, and when killed for the first time, will give the Till Death achievement.
- In Hardmode, enemies can drop the 致胜炮.
- Enemies exclusive to the Blood Moon can drop the 血泪.
- Enemies caught during fishing can drop the 鱼饵桶 an item that increses fishing power. Other fishing drops include the 吸血鬼青蛙法杖, the 血雨弓, and the 先进战斗技术, an item that permanently increases NPC's Attack and Defense.
- 滴滴怪 and 血腥僵尸 can drop the 鲨牙项链, a decent early-game accessory and the 钱币槽, an item that lets you access your 猪猪存钱罐 anytime, anywhere.
由于NPC在改时间内容易受到伤害, 在此推荐将你的初始基地建在空中. 若你已经建立了一个基地, 一个在门后简单的栅栏块将阻止怪物入侵。 在困难模式之前你会想要把基地移至地表以上 Hardmode， 因为敌人刷新率的提高将会促成 幻灵的产生 ，它是一种极麻烦的怪物； 然而他们在方块中时只能向前移动。 A simple ditch can take care of most ground level mobs, even 小丑 in hardmode. Even better, line the bottom of the ditch with lava and it will kill them for you. You will want to place a thin layer of lava in the ditch, enough to burn 铜币, but not silver ones. To make sure that the amount of lava is correct, throw a copper coin in. If it burns, you have met the minimum requirement. If not, add more until it does, but slowly until the coin disappears. Next, throw a silver coin in. It shouldn't burn. If it does, remove some and try again. Repeat until the copper coin burns, but not the silver. As said above, traps can make the arena even deadlier when used correctly. Keep in mind that Drippers can hover and fly above your defenses.