这意味着这个页面会引导你完成一个特定的任务、战略、或与 敌怪 / Boss 之间的战斗。
The Blood Moon is an earlygame event. It can occur if the player has more than 120 health, and the moon must be out (not a new moon). If those conditions are met, the Blood Moon has a 1 in 9 chance to occur. It can also be summoned by a 血泪. The event consists of gory and gruesome enemies. While a Blood Moon is active, multiple effects can result. Template:Npc new infobox
While a Blood Moon is active, multiple effects can result.
- Enemies spawn more often, even near homes and NPCs.
- 僵尸 can open doors, meaning NPCs on the ground are prone to death.
- Bunnies, Goldfish, and Penguins, normally passive become Corrupt (in a Corruption World), or Vicious (in a Crimson World), hostile variants of these once tame critters.
- NPCs can sell unique items, and have unique quotes. The 动物学家 will turn into her Werefox form.
- 死亡草 will bloom, regardless of biome, 诅咒活火块 will turn yellow, all water will turn red, and a red filter will apply on the screen.
- Fishing Power will be 1.1 times stronger, but fishing during a Blood Moon can result in reeling up dangerous enemies.
- Blood Moon-exclusive enemies can spawn, such as 僵尸新郎, 血腥僵尸, and 滴滴怪.
While a Blood Moon can be dangerous to new players, it can also wield great rewards.
- 僵尸新郎 can drop the 高顶礼帽, and when killed for the first time, will give the Till Death achievement.
- In Hardmode, enemies can drop the 致胜炮.
- Enemies exclusive to the Blood Moon can drop the 血泪.
- Enemies caught during fishing can drop the 鱼饵桶 an item that increses fishing power. Other fishing drops include the 吸血鬼青蛙法杖, the 血雨弓, and the 先进战斗技术, an item that permanently increases NPC's Attack and Defense.
- 滴滴怪 and 血腥僵尸 can drop the 鲨牙项链, a decent early-game accessory and the 钱币槽, an item that lets you access your 猪猪存钱罐 anytime, anywhere.
- Starting the battle just after the sun sets (7:30 PM) will provide the maximum amount of time to defeat nocturnal bosses. In Hardmode, the 月光护身符 and/or 月亮石 are also useful at night.
- Prepare your Boss-fighting arena with adequate lighting, 篝火 and 红心灯笼 for health regeneration, and Stars in Bottles for mana regeneration if you use magic. 巴斯特雕像 will provide a significant defensive boost. 花园侏儒 will reduce damage taken and increase damage dealt due to the luck. 蜂蜜 pools can also be used for extra health regeneration.
- 向日葵 provide the Happy! buff to players within a 50-tile radius, which grants a +10% movement speed bonus and 17% reduction in enemy spawn rate.
- Always carry at least one stack of the highest-tier healing potion available (Lesser, 普通,Greater, or 超级治疗药水). Relying only on natural Health Regeneration is not a good idea.
- It is suggested to build houses for the 树妖 and the 护士 NPCs in your arena. The former casts the 树妖祝福 buff, which increases your defense and provides you with a thorns-like effect, while the latter can heal and remove debuffs instantly, at the cost of some 钱币.
- Bosses are displayed on the Minimap: Follow the boss's icon to track it when you're struggling to find it. You can identify the boss icons by checking their respective wiki pages.
- Once you have freed the 机械师 in the Dungeon, you can use 电线 to enhance your arena with 机关 and helpful 心 and 星星雕像. The former help to damage the enemies, though be careful to set them up correctly in order not to hurt yourself during the battle. The latter will spawn heart and star pickups, respectively. Connect these devices to 计时器.
- It may be useful to summon and kill the Eye of Cthulhu or King Slime before summoning any harder boss in order to spawn an extra one-use pool of Hearts. Note that this will prevent any Heart Statues from spawning new Hearts.
- Remember to use the 利器站, 弹药箱, 水晶球,施法桌, and 蛋糕块 before you go to explore or battle bosses/invasions. These will give boosts that are useful to take, with the first four being class-specific. They give 锋利, 弹药箱, 千里眼, 着魔, and 糖果冲刺, respectively.
由于NPC在改时间内容易受到伤害, 在此推荐将你的初始基地建在空中. 若你已经建立了一个基地, 一个在门后简单的栅栏块将阻止怪物入侵。 在困难模式之前你会想要把基地移至地表以上 Hardmode， 因为敌人刷新率的提高将会促成 幻灵的产生 ，它是一种极麻烦的怪物； 然而他们在方块中时只能向前移动。 A simple ditch can take care of most ground level mobs, even 小丑 in hardmode. Even better, line the bottom of the ditch with lava and it will kill them for you. You will want to place a thin layer of lava in the ditch, enough to burn 铜币, but not silver ones. To make sure that the amount of lava is correct, throw a copper coin in. If it burns, you have met the minimum requirement. If not, add more until it does, but slowly until the coin disappears. Next, throw a silver coin in. It shouldn't burn. If it does, remove some and try again. Repeat until the copper coin burns, but not the silver. As said above, traps can make the arena even deadlier when used correctly. Keep in mind that Drippers can hover and fly above your defenses.