|研究||需要 1 份|
Striking an enemy with Dark Harvest applies a "dark energy" aura to the target. Every time a minion attacks that enemy, the dark aura flares out and damages nearby enemies for 10 damage, ignoring 50 enemy defense and not affected by damage bonuses (similar to Cool Whip's special minion). The original target takes no additional damage.
- Like the Firecracker and Cool Whip, the Dark Harvest forgoes summon tag damage for an on-hit special effect. This results in it being more effective as a direct weapon, but prevents it from enhancing minion damage.
- Mourning Wood and Pumpking are immune to the Dark Harvest's whip debuff.
- Dark Harvest's high attack speed grant it the third highest 每秒伤害 of any of the whips behind the Morning Star and Kaleidoscope. With melee speed-boosting accessories, the Dark Harvest is capable of competing with the Morning Star and surpassing it, though this requires specialized builds.
- This is one of the best post-Plantera whips the player can obtain before killing the Empress of Light. However, the Morning Star may be better for a single target, due to its buffs to minion damage and critical strike chance.
- Dark Harvest is an excellent choice for events, as the player can focus on mini-bosses while the dark energy kills nearby, smaller mobs.
- Dark Harvest works better with rapidly-attacking minions like the Xeno Staff or Blade Staff than with slower minions.
- Due to the nature of Dark Harvest's Harvest Time buff, switching to another whip while the buff is active will increase its speed for a brief period.
- This item is similar to a Kusarigama, a sickle with a weighted chain attached to it.
- 电脑版 1.4.1：
- Range increased.
- Damage penalty for each additional target hit per swing reduced from 30% to 10%.
- 电脑版 22.214.171.124：Introduced.
- 移动版 126.96.36.199.0：Introduced.