total: 2 row(s)
- Orange Bloodroot can be seen on the map as a red dot. It can be easily mistaken for dripping lava or a Life Crystal.
- The Orange Bloodroot is extremely rare to find. Even though the places it can spawn are common, its spawn rate is exceptionally low. It is one of the rarest naturally occurring ingredients for a dye.
- Players might have more success finding Orange Bloodroot in the underground layer than in the caverns, as there is more dirt.
- Players can use a Spelunker Potion to highlight Orange Bloodroot, making it much easier to locate.
- Although Orange Bloodroot is available in placed form on the 版, breaking one never yields an item.
- In the 前代主机版, Orange Bloodroots appear to spawn much less frequently.
- 电脑版 1.2：Introduced.
- 主机版 1.02：Introduced.
- Switch版 1.0.711.6：Introduced.
- 移动版 1.2.6508：Introduced.
- 3DS正式版：Introduced tile, but not associated item.