The mount is notable for having a double jump as well as two auto-targeting weapons attached; a front-facing machine gun and a homing rocket launcher.
The maximum movement speed of the mount is 41 mph, and it takes about 1.5 seconds to reach top speed. The maximum jump height is 12 blocks without a double jump, or 26 blocks with the double jump when timed right. The double jump can be stacked with other double jump accessories. The tank is 2 blocks wide and 3 blocks tall, making it easier to mine with than larger mounts such as The Black Spot.
The two attached weapons target Enemies in a cone shaped area in front of the player up to 30 blocks away. The machine gun does around 80-120 damage on a normal hit. Combined with its fast rate of fire, that makes this mount a reliable weapon. The homing rockets do around 100-131 damage on a normal hit. Once shot from the tank, homing rockets seek the closest target, including targets that did not cause it to fire such as ones behind the player. The damage dealt does not scale with any modifiers the player has.
- The player can use items or other weapons while the tank attacks, making it useful as a DPS boost.
- The player takes 1 fall damage while mounted, no matter how high the fall is.
- Its tooltip, “For the REALLY naughty ones,” is a reference to Santa’s nice/naughty list. The buff tooltip, "Crossing off the naughty list..." references the same story.
- Its item tooltip references the name of Santa-NK1 while it was in development.
- 电脑版 184.108.40.206：Height decreased from 4 to 3 blocks.
- 电脑版 220.127.116.11：Introduced.