- While running with the Hermes Boots or any other boots, it will instead use the Spectre Boots sound effect.
- Due to programming limitations, Djinn's Curse does not appear on Mannequins like it does on players; instead, it is shown as a pair of purple pants:
- Djinn, jinn, or genies are creatures from Arabian mythology that were the basis of stories about genies who grant wishes. As many genie stories involve the granting of a selfish wish at some horrible unforeseen expense, Djinn's Curse refers to the player being granted the ability to float, at the expense of having to sacrifice their feet (and potentially, defense from armor pieces), which is reflected in the tooltip.
- The Djinn's Curse is labeled in-game as a "vanity item", despite having a functional effect when worn in the main armor slot.
- 电脑版 22.214.171.124：Fixed mannequin display.
- 电脑版 1.3.3：引入。
- 主机版 1.17：引入。