- 内部 NPC ID: 491
荷兰飞盗船（Flying Dutchman） 是一个困难模式的小 Boss，它会在海盗入侵 事件中生成。它配有四门会向最近的玩家发射炮弹的大炮，并且每隔一段时间就会生成海盗入侵中的其它敌怪。荷兰飞盗船在海盗入侵结束后不会再出现（不过如果它在入侵结束前没有被攻击过，它会立即死亡），杀死荷兰飞盗船不会结束入侵。只能通过破坏全部四门大炮来击败荷兰飞盗船。在一次海盗入侵期间可能出现多个或不出现荷兰飞盗船。它们只会在事件进度超过50%，且至少有 40×40 图格的空间时出现。
- 内部 NPC ID: 492
- If the player moves too far from the Flying Dutchman, it will despawn.
- If fighting the Pirate Invasion in Space, there is a chance, especially near the end of the event, that a Flying Dutchman may spawn, but not be immediately seen. This is evident by random cannonball explosions that can damage the player, but with no enemy visible. Whether glitch or lack of proper space requirements (40x40 tiles), the "invisible" Dutchman will disappear after a short time, whether it eventually appears or not. If players change their altitude when this happens, the Dutchman will likely appear and can be defeated.
- Due to the way it moves and the way the cannonballs fire, it is very easy to find positions where it cannot hit the player, yet they can hit it.
- Due to the fact that they stop upon hitting a wall, and continuously spawn pirates, the Flying Dutchmen can be stopped above a half block deep pit of lava (or other trap) and used to farm the various items pertaining to the Pirate Invasion.
- Farming Lucky Coin/Discount Card/Gold Ring is most efficient from Flying Dutchman, rather than from common pirates. After getting event progress to 50%, the player can ensure 10 Flying Dutchmen per event by getting high enough above ground (using a small platform or flying mount), but not too high, so that spawned enemies will be in the "Active Rectangle" and will despawn after 12.5 seconds, and then spawn again. Eventually, a Flying Dutchman will spawn (usually it takes a short time). After killing it, the process is repeated until the event ends. Parrots could reach the player this way too, but they can be killed safely, since they do not count towards event progress.
- A Minecart with a sufficiently long track is useful for dodging the Flying Dutchman's attacks. It can be attacked with ranged or magic weapons from the Minecart.
- The sail gore that the Flying Dutchman is torn into upon death behave differently from normal gore; they appear to drift gently in the wind instead of falling to the ground.
- The real-life Flying Dutchman is a legendary ghost ship that can never make port and is doomed to sail the oceans forever, a myth that is likely to have originated in the 17th century. In ocean lore, the sight of this phantom ship is a portent of doom.
- 荷兰飞盗船的 怪物图鉴条目：“当海盗在掠夺行动中遭遇顽固抵抗时，他们会用他们的大帆船作为后援。大炮开路！”
- 电脑版 22.214.171.124：Now unlocks its full Bestiary entry in one kill.
- 电脑版 126.96.36.199：Fixed invisible, invincible pieces in multiplayer.
- 电脑版 188.8.131.52：引入。
- 主机版 1.0.933.1：引入。（）
- 主机版 1.0.750.0：引入。（）
- 移动版 184.108.40.206：引入。
本 Wiki 翻译以官方 Wiki 中文语言包为准