The Flying Dragon is a projectile sword which is dropped by Betsy during the Old One's Army event. It shoots crescent-shaped projectiles which travel through blocks and produce light. The projectiles can pierce through four enemies, dissipating after hitting the fifth enemy.
On the 电脑版, the projectile will deal half the damage (90) if the player does not have a direct line of sight on it.
- Due to its light-emitting, wall-piercing beams, this sword is useful for exploring and finding caves, behaving similarly to the Death Sickle.
- Aiming is slightly easier due to how wide the projectiles are, combining that with high melee speed, one can finish multi-segment bosses such as the Destroyer easily.
- It can be very useful for events due to its powerful attacks, projectiles, and crowd control capabilities.
- As with the rest of the Old One's Army weapons, the Flying Dragon is a direct reference to the weapon in Dungeon Defenders of the same name, due to the entire event being a crossover event.
- 电脑版 1.4.1：
- Damage doubled from 90 to 180.
- After passing through a wall, the projectile will now do half of its normal damage.
- 电脑版 1.3.4：Introduced.
- 主机版 1.17：Introduced.
- Switch版 1.0.1096.2：Introduced.
- 移动版 126.96.36.199.0：Introduced.