|钱币||350困难模式之前: 875困难模式: 7|
- 藤蔓 (1-2)50%
- 内部 NPC ID: 43
- Caution should be advised even when the player seems to be out of the Man Eater's reach, as they can extend their stems and thus improve their reach rapidly.
- Mining the block that a Man Eater is rooted on kills it instantly; however, this method of dispatching a Man Eater never yields any dropped items.
- Man Eater and Snatchers are remotely reminiscent of Plantera's Hooks.
- Despite their vine color being more brown than green, Man Eaters drop green vines.
- According to the Bestiary, Angry Trappers are created when a Man Eater undergoes a cocoon-like metamorphosis after having consumed enough human flesh.
- 食人怪的 怪物图鉴条目：“长有锋利牙齿的植物，喜欢吃人肉。能隐藏在泥里，并能够得着很远的地方。”
- 电脑版 126.96.36.199：Can now drop Coffee and Man Eater Kite.
- 电脑版 1.3.5：外观更新。
- 电脑版 1.3.3：Anchored block can no longer be destroyed.
- 电脑版 188.8.131.52：Vine drop rate increased from 33.33% to 50%.
- 电脑版 1.2.3：Will no longer drop the Ancient Cobalt Helmet and the Ancient Cobalt Leggings together.
- 电脑版 184.108.40.206：Can now drop its own respective banner.
- 电脑版 1.2：Vine drop rate increased from 25% to 33.33%.
- Health reduced from 130 to 110.
- Damage reduced from 42 to 34.
- Defense reduced from 18 to 10.
- Now has a chance to drop Ancient Cobalt armor when killed.
- 电脑版 1.1：Damage decreased from 45 to 42.
- 电脑版 1.0.6：
- Health decreased from 200 to 130.
- Damage decreased from 60 to 45
- Man Eaters are now drawn in front of tiles rather than behind them.
- They now extend their stems at random, rather than when the player is moving rapidly.
- 电脑版 1.0.5：
- Man Eaters no longer drop Jungle armor, which is instead crafted by the player.
- They now pass through blocks, are immune to knockback, and no longer extend their stems when struck.