- When taking damage from an attack which deals less than 10 damage, the Magic Cuffs restore 10 mana. Taking damage from an attack which deals more than 10 damage restores that amount of mana (for example, a 25-damage hit restores 25 mana). Note that this is often not reflected in the damage numbers in-game, as these display the amount of damage taken after taking defense into consideration.
- Crafting the Magic Cuffs requires a Band of Starpower. On the 电脑版、 主机版、和 移动版s, it is dropped from Corruption-exclusive Shadow Orbs, and therefore, on these versions, it is not possible to naturally craft the Magic Cuffs in a Crimson world.
- On the , the Band of Starpower can be found in 版Living Wood Chests, allowing players with Crimson worlds to craft the Celestial Cuffs.
- In the case the player is still unable to obtain the item, fishing in a pond of a Corruption biome has a chance to yield a 腐化匣, which may drop the Band of Starpower.
- The Magic Cuffs are a very valuable accessory when regularly using any kind of magic weapon. The maximum mana bonus can even be doubled by reforging the accessory to an "Arcane" modifier.
- The Spectre armor set bonus pairs well with this, as using a magic weapon costs mana and restores health, and when the player takes damage the mana is restored, causing the process to repeat as long as the player isn't taking too much damage and dealing magic damage.
- 电脑版 188.8.131.52：物品外观更新。
- 电脑版 1.3.2：Item and equipped sprites updated.
- 电脑版 1.2：引入。
- 主机版 1.02：引入。
- 移动版 1.2.6508：引入。
本 Wiki 翻译以官方 Wiki 中文语言包为准