位于文件 .Town.json
中。
内部名称 | 英文文本 | 游戏内置中文文本 | 本语言包文本 |
---|---|---|---|
Content | What's normal, anyways? | 到底什么才算正常? | |
NoHome | No home at all? I will not be subjected to criminal abuse! | 无家可归吗?我不会受到虐待的! | |
FarFromHome | It's a highly tedious procedure, cranking out a spyglass and looking for my house. | 这是一个非常繁琐的程序,转动望远镜,寻找我的房子。 | |
DislikeCrowded | The local population is like living with dead weight on my back. | 当地人的生活就像我背上的重负。 | |
HateCrowded | Overcrowding is as overcrowding does. | 人满为患。 | |
LoveSpace | I'm not a popular man, but I know what tranquility is. | 我不是一个受欢迎的人,但我知道静谧是什么样子。 | |
LikeBiome | Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most likeable things are in {BiomeName}. | 眼见为实,但有时最讨人喜欢的东西就出现在{BiomeName}。 | |
LoveBiome | I love {BiomeName}. | 我非常喜欢{BiomeName}。 | |
DislikeBiome | There just aren't enough dark rooms in {BiomeName}. | {BiomeName}没有足够多的暗室。 | |
HateBiome | My soul feels torn here in {BiomeName}, as if my very being is at war between good and evil. | {BiomeName}让我的灵魂倍感折磨,仿佛在经历正义与邪恶的对决。 | |
LikeNPC | I can't quite place it, but I find {NPCName} fascinating. | 我不记得在哪里见过{NPCName},但我觉得他很迷人。 | |
LoveNPC | {NPCName}? I hadn't seen anything so delicious in my life. | {NPCName}?我从未吃过这么好吃的东西。 | |
DislikeNPC | For some reason, being around {NPCName} makes me feel uneasy. | 不知什么原因,和{NPCName}在一起会让我感到不安。 | |
HateNPC | I hate {NPCName} and I don't know why. | 我讨厌{NPCName},我也不知道为什么。 | |
LikeNPC_Princess | There's no greater joy than seen through the eyes of {NPCName}! | 透过{NPCName}的眼睛看世界总能发现最大的快乐! |